Welcome to my teaching and learning wonderings! Please join me on my journey of discovery.
Friday, 27 October 2017
Presenting at the Manaiakalani Wananga
On Thursday the 26th of October, I was privileged to attend the Manaiakalani Wananga held at Point England Primary. The wananga was a chance for principals and school leaders from our wider outreach clusters and schools, to join our cluster to reflect on data and share ideas for the future. During one of the sessions, I was invited to present my COL's inquiry alongside 5 of my colleagues, to show how we have been addressing our achievement challenges. Although I was nervous to start of with, I felt happy with how the presentation went and received some good feedback afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
COL Inquiry #6C: Academic Reading "Teaching to the North East"
From the Secondary Teacher Literacy Handbook page 33: Bishop (2019) stated that to improve Māori achievement, teachers need to create an e...
-
Across our school, effective writing is one of the challenges that we are trying to address in our individual subject areas. In my search ...
-
Today we presented our inquiries to our staff to take stock of where we were at. My inquiry: Can understanding PAT testing better support ou...
-
One of the challenges we are having this year is how to best support students to pass the Literacy reading co-requisite. In May of this yea...

No comments:
Post a Comment