Friday 6 November 2020

Manaiakalani Secondary Schools Connect Presentation

Manaiakalani provides opportunities for Secondary School teachers in our wider cluster to share the awesome things happening in our schools.  Our kaupapa was how to engage students through digital technologies in Social Sciences.   


My presentation talked about how we connected and collaborated with my students and their whanau during Covids level 3 and 4 or ‘lockdown’ as we loosely call it.  I tried to add rewindable clips to the presentation to help clarify some of what we got up to.  I was a bit nervous but once I got going, I think I was o.k.


The recording will be out soon.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you again Dot, this week's Manaiakalani Secondary Schools Connect was packed with valuable insights, recommendations and resources. Your session superbly highlighted how you have harnessed digital technologies to connect with both learners and whānau and made this work to support ubiquitous learning and teaching... we were all very proud of you!
    Recommend everyone catch this session on demand when it is available on the Secondary Connect Site.
    ngāmih nui,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

COL Inquiry #2: Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues

C ollaborate with your school’s leadership team and colleagues to identify areas where your inquiry will make a powerful contribution to wid...