Sunday 21 March 2021

Being Tapasā Visible at Tamaki College

At our last COL meeting at Point England Primary, I noticed on the wall a display that had photo’s of staff holding the document of the Tapasa up.  To me, this display helped to show staff how valuable it is when supporting Pasifika students.  I then wanted to replicate the display and set off to take photos of our Heads of Departments.  I enjoyed the task and allowed me to explain to the HOD’s my purpose.


The display board at PES


The display board BEFORE


1st example of HOD photos

2nd example of HOD photos

The finished display board




No comments:

Post a Comment

COL Inquiry #2: Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues

C ollaborate with your school’s leadership team and colleagues to identify areas where your inquiry will make a powerful contribution to wid...