Sunday 23 July 2023

Inquiry task #8 Intervention Tools 1: Workspace design

I’ve created a workspace for students to access their work in one centralised location.  On it, I hope to add rewindable learning opportunities especially for those who may have missed classes as well as evidence of writing as we progress with the learning.

The structure of the workspace is as follows:

  • Tips for preparing for exams
  • Understanding the writing expectations with 
  • A study of exams
  • Understanding the language of the standard
  • Understanding the conflict

The workspace will help me to track student writing tasks in a common place.

I have not been a great advocate for workspaces myself just because I couldn’t get my head around it.  Now that I see the benefits of using it for the learners, I will definitely be actively using it to support student learning. (Link to workspace)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COL Inquiry #2: Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues

C ollaborate with your school’s leadership team and colleagues to identify areas where your inquiry will make a powerful contribution to wid...