Wednesday 16 August 2023

Inquiry #9: Restating my Inquiry focus and other stuff

Restate your inquiry question and your theory of action/chain of events:

My inquiry is “Would teaching in a culturally responsive way enhance critical thinking skills to enable students to become better writers?"

How I will collect information:  

  • Formal ways:
  • Student voice
  • Teacher observations.

Informal ways:

  • Student and teacher discussions
How I will keep a record of each of the above in a manageable way

  • Collect samples of student writing
  • Discussions recorded with students
  • Reflection on my teaching and teacher notes
  • Discussions with colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment

COL Inquiry #2: Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues

C ollaborate with your school’s leadership team and colleagues to identify areas where your inquiry will make a powerful contribution to wid...