Monday 25 June 2018

My Iste 2018 Experience - Part TWO: The Grand Expo hall


The Exhibition hall is the biggest sales yard I have ever been too!  There are over 5,000 people involved in presenting and showcasing the latest digital tools and technology for the future of education and there was not enough time to see even half of the exhibitions!  Below are some of the awesome stalls I had a chance to visit which I found exciting and mind-blowing at the same time.  Much of what was shown were things that could change and alter systems in our teaching and learning and which I thought could be more relevant for our senior leaders and board members to address (thankfully we had the right experts with us).  I took a picture of my crazy collection of swag at the end and I am thankful for the opportunity to see where the future of teaching and learning is heading.



We made our Wonder Workshop Dash toy shoot a 3 pointer!

Project Unicorn was one of my favourite exhibitions

 Some Google time


Good to see I can use my SMART board properly now!

Thanks for the goody bag Microsoft!

Putting our photo on the board as the only Polynesians!

A really interesting presentation that supports students creating a digital family tree.

Using avatars in real time.

Hapara in the house!

My collection of swag (I forgot to add another couple of t-shirts darnit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COL Inquiry #2: Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues

C ollaborate with your school’s leadership team and colleagues to identify areas where your inquiry will make a powerful contribution to wid...