Sunday 2 May 2021

Inquiry Question #3: Building an accurate student profile

 Inquiry task #3: 


My task is to describe the tools/measures/approaches I plan to use to get a more detailed and accurate profile of students’ learning in relation to that challenge.  I will also try to justify why I chose these approaches and tools.

My level 3 class is very mixed ability in the academic and cultural sense. The majority are of Pasifika descent and there is still a mix among these young people with regards to which how Pacific they are.  

Here is the link to my diagram showing what I will use (thanks to Karen Ferguson for the model)



No comments:

Post a Comment

COL Inquiry #2: Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues

C ollaborate with your school’s leadership team and colleagues to identify areas where your inquiry will make a powerful contribution to wid...