Monday 10 May 2021

Inquiry Question #4: Collecting evidence and data

Begin to collect evidence and data and come to the next session ready to share your preliminary findings about the nature and extent of the student challenge i.e. using your baseline student data and evidence.


Most of my year 12’s have taken Social Studies again this year in year 13 so I used their student voice from the end of last year to identify what suggestions they had in how I as their teacher could help them better.


I have started to think about the staff resources we have in the school to help understand the issue better.


I have spoken to other staff members in my department who teach the same students what they believe the challenges are


I have used a tracking sheet to track progress in their attendance to class and task completion in their assessments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COL Inquiry #2: Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues

C ollaborate with your school’s leadership team and colleagues to identify areas where your inquiry will make a powerful contribution to wid...