Tuesday 24 July 2018

Presenting my ISTE experience to our B.O.T

Recently, I had the privilege to travel to Chicago ISTE 2018 and at our recent
Board meeting, I had the privilege to present my key takeouts to them.  Here is my presentation:


One of the biggest things I had learnt in Chicago was that being with the right people who are as passionate about the teaching and learning as you are, has made me feel valued as an educator.  Thank you BOT for this amazing opportunity and I know the benefits will filter through to supporting our kids in their educational journeys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COL Inquiry #2: Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues

C ollaborate with your school’s leadership team and colleagues to identify areas where your inquiry will make a powerful contribution to wid...