Tuesday 1 March 2022

T.C Sos Dept Hybrid #5: Online lesson with a year 9 class

As I am at home unwell at the moment, I managed to record a live lesson with a small year 9 class who were tuning in from either home or school with one of my new department members Mr Launoa.  The reason for recording the lesson was to ensure that make the lesson rewindable but also to allow my new teacher the level of language that I would expect him to use when teaching our kids.  Although I am used to teaching and learning online, it’s still a learning process to getting it right.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

COL Inquiry #2: Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues

C ollaborate with your school’s leadership team and colleagues to identify areas where your inquiry will make a powerful contribution to wid...